imageManufacturer: Paternoster Winery Aglianico del Vulture D.O.C.

The product that best sums up the typology, the territory, the structure, the longevity of Aglianico wine and the volcanic soils from which it comes

Origin: Area del Vulture, strip of vineyards from 450/600 meters s.l.m.

Grape variety: 100% Aglianico.
Harvest period: 15/20 October.

Vinification: Classic red of destemmed grapes, maceration on the skins in steel for 10 days at 25/28 ° c, during which periodic pumping over and punching are carried out.

Elevation: In large Slavonian oak barrels for 80% and in French barriques for the remaining 20%. bottling and final aging of 7/8 months

Organoleptic characteristics: Bright ruby ​​red color, intense aroma, ethereal and dry and velvety taste with time Pairing and service: Red meat in general, game and mature cheeses. Taste at 16/18 ° c in a large glass